Help when it’s needed most
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is impacting everyone’s mental health in one way or another. As we all continue to adapt to this new way of life, we’re here to support employers who are looking for effective and proactive ways to support their employees facing a variety of mental health challenges.
We offer a flexible and targeted range of mental health services to support wellbeing of individuals and teams.
Tailored made content
Every mental health support session we deliver is carefully tailored to meet the exact needs of your team and the challenges they may be facing whether work-related or personal.
Before you confirm your team support mental health session, our Clinical Director will hold a 30 minute phone consultation with you. This will be to understand your requirements and carefully plan the contents of your session.
Themes we cover
Building Personal Resilience:
- Looking after our own mental health in times of crisis
- Understanding how trauma affects us and those around us
- How to turn off, unwind and unpack harrowing events
- Coping with self-isolation and adjusting to home working in times of stress and uncertainty
- Supporting teams dealing with traumatic situations in their job roles
- Building team and personal resilience to cope with traumatic incidents
- Emotional resilience when facing life-threatening situations (i.e. virus exposure)
- Coaching and support for managers and team leaders
or to groups of up to 150
COVID-19 secure setting
teams over a period of time
These sessions can be provided for close knit teams of up to 15, or to groups of up to 150 The interactive team sessions can be online or on-site in a COVID-19 secure setting We can deliver these as a one-off or as a series, to support many teams over a period of time These sessions are delivered by our most highly qualified and specialist counsellors